Tuesday 13 April 2010

Before Editing & After Editing Final Front Cover Pictures Take 2

After attempting to use my previous picture for the front of the magazine I had a lot of trouble getting it to look good on the page. The angle that the picture was taken in was too close and I wanted more of a mid-shot, so therefore re-took the picture and went with a medium close-up.
I changed the main image to this picture because I liked the position that my model was in. I also used this picture because unlike the first picture her facial expression is more serious. Although my model is semi-smiling she still manages to maintain a neutral expression and i thought that a serious expression is more needed to define her as a 'HipHop' artist rather then having her smiling as 'HipHop' really has nothing to do with happy stuff. It is more about real life issues that people have had to endure and therefore they sing/rap about it
As far as the editing goes I still kept the same techniques. Yet again adding the same brightness/contrast, the same make-up [but i used 'Blue' eyeshadow instead)
Finally this picture suited the page better as it allowed more room for other stuff to be written in the same area.
Overall I liked the outcome of the editing of this picture, So I used it as my last and final main image of my front Cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment