Tuesday 20 April 2010

Constructing My Contents Page [Final)

Here is my final contents page piece.
I was completely happy with this as it fitted my criteria and met all of my demands.
As i have mentioned I disliked my old picture and therefore used the same picture but did some major alterations to it.
This image was used to make the audience more engaged with the magazine and i feel that it has done the trick as many of my class mates have said it looked really good and drew them in as they had never seen an image edited like this before on a magazine contents page, This was good for me as it differentiated from other magazines out there and makes it stand out.
I placed my masthead 'TurntUP' on the top right hand corner to remind the readers of the magazine, and the more that they see my masthead the easier they will remember the magazine name and hopefully refer this to others.
I thought that the text that i used was very appealing as it had a cool reflecting text which i thought went really well. The colours used were also bright and colourful like the rest of my magazine. I liked this because it gave a consistent feel throughout and does not make readers feel like they reading a different magazine.
I decided that the actual contents features were just simply going to be written in that big empty space as there was room under the picture. I wanted all the context to be short yet catchy and also keep the reader wanting to get stuck into the magazine.
Overall I was really pleased and happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment