Saturday 17 April 2010

Writing Up my Interview

This was my final constructed interview in which I typed up onto a Word Document

How about you tell everyone a little bit about yourself, just in case they haven't heard of you."SUP! I'm Alisha, goofy, kind of weird, super out going, unique and last but not least Creatively Talented! I started from a dance [jerkin) YouTube teen sensation to a Hip-pop/RnB/techno music artist! I've been in multiple music videos, performed on 106&park, bet awards pre show, and many shows of my own! I'm starting my own clothing line, movement, and label so stay tuned! Also I'm doing a MTV show! Keep updated on me at www.twitter.com/alishaunchanined!!!”

Who is your biggest inspiration?"Hmmm, growing up I always liked Run DMC, Madonna, New Edition, Michael Jackson- lots of 80'z artists. But I've never truly had an inspiration. Its like, I've always been my own person. I pushed myself, and my dreams inspired me!”

Are there any other industry friends that you have met?"Hmmm many! I’ve Met Ciara, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, New Boyz, Rihanna and Soo many more."

What can we expect from your album, "The Death of Vanity?"Well don't expect anything like my old music!! The death of "vanity" symbolizes the death of the old me! I'm still the same different "Alisha" but I have a bigger purpose now. I want to change lives with my music, not just make fun "conceited" music. Everyone can relate to music with a meaning, and I'm trying to win the hearts of the world, not only the UK. So expect a more fun pop feel, with real meaning."

If you could collaborate with one artist who would you choose and why?"Chris Brown! Love his music, I'm working on getting that poppin right now so stay tuned!”

What is the most important thing about you, that you feel people should know?"That I care about all my supporters well being!! If I can't be a good example to you, I've failed! I'm all about peace, good, and fun! That includes haters!”


No comments:

Post a Comment