Friday 16 April 2010

Before Editing & After Editing Final Interview Page Pictures Test 2

Here is my final interview page image.
This image was chosen as it was of a better quality then the last and the same model was featured on my front cover stating that there was an interview of her so I therefore had to have the same model for the interview page.
The position that my model is in gives the impression that she is a confident individual as she is standing upright, looking directly at the camera, slightly smiling and resting both her hands on her hips which automatically gives us the impression that she is in control and a very outspoken girl.
The editing that has been used is fairly similar to the rest of my images that are featured in the magazine as all the contrasts, blurs and virtual make-up is the same, but to make this picture differentiate slightly from the others I used the 'line tool' on photoshop to go around her body to just make the picture stand out and make it bright and vibrant.
Overall I really like the outcome of the picture as it is more suited to my magazine whereas my previous image wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment