Tuesday 20 April 2010

Constructing My Contents Page [Draft)

Here is my first draft layout for my contents page.
In my opinion I really disliked the look of this Page. To me it had no reference to music and did not quite appeal to my target audience as i had hoped.
The picture as stated previously in my before/after post, it just did not fit my criteria as it looked completely off focus and just was not attracting enough.
The actual page numbering and contexts were also highly disliked due to the fact that they were boring. Even though I wanted my context to be simple and eye-cathing the layout and text on this page was just not giving me that feeling and if i wasn't immediately drawn to it then I thought that there was no way that my target audience who was presumably my age and older would definitely not be taken by it.
So to fix this problem Major alterations were needed to be put in to action.

No comments:

Post a Comment