Friday 16 April 2010

Before Editing & After Editing Final Contents Page Pictures Test 2

Here I have used the same image for my contents page but I have completely re-edited it.
Instead of me using all the typical Surface Blurs, and all those other airbrushing tools on Photoshop I decided to go for a whole new look and a whole new different way of editing this image.
I made my model into a cartoon as I thought Cartoon images are bright and colourful and that Is what I needed.
I used photoshop to outline my models main features and I then coloured in her face,hair,jacket and scarf with the paint brush tool.
I also drew on a pair of headphones with the pen tool to make the image more music related.
The paint brush tool was also used to colour the background in black, as the colour black is one of my main colours that has been used throughout my entire magazine.
I also used the pen tool to create the glow around her to just give the image another cool effect.
The colour of the glow is purple to match her scarf colour. I changed the colour of her scarf because the original pattern on it was to hard and very time consuming in order to get the replica looking perfect.
I am using this picture as my final image for the contents page as i feel that the image gives me more room to add colourful graphics and design to make it look how I want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment